Information Collection Policy
- You may provide to us what is generally called “personally identifiable” information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, home/mobile telephone number, or demographic information) when using our Services, such as when you register for the site, create User Submissions, enrol for programs, contents, promotions and sessions.
- In case of purchase of products or services we collect further information as required by payment processing and card companies or banks. We may also collect other details as required to enable dispatch of goods or other communication.
- We may have certain forms, surveys or questionnaires which require information to be filled in. Such information may also include information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any product or service offered by us on the site.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us and details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site. In addition we may keep details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
- When you use the Wellzee.com Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”) or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the Wellzee.com Service, the pages you view on Wellzee.com and the dates and times that you visit the Wellzee.com service.
- In the event that all or a portion of Wellzee.com (or The Company) or its assets are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users in connection with such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
Information Sharing Policy
Your privacy is very important and we do not share any customer information with other companies, organizations and individuals except for the following:
- Required by law or on the request of regulatory authorities and to protect or defend ourselves, our users or the public at large.
- Investigation of potential violations or breaches.
- Fraud prevention and detection and security purposes.
- Features that connect to third party services like Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- User submissions on the site or on public access areas.
- We would be required to disclose information provided for customized services, personalized training programs or personal consultations to the relevant health, diet, yoga, fitness or medical professionals (whether directly or indirectly employed by us or providing such services under a contract or consultancy arrangement).
- Automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on our website.
- We work with third party service providers to provide development, website hosting and maintenance as well as various other services for us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to complete their contractual obligations to ‘The Company’, these third parties may have access to or process your personally identifiable information. Generally, these disclosures are made under terms comparable to this policy, and the recipients are limited to using the information the purpose for which it was provided.
- We could make use of aggregated information which is not identifiable at a personal level for enhancing our offerings, show trends, research, for our advertisers or other business partners, etc
Information Usage Policy
We may use the collected information:
- To operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on Wellzee.com.
- To use your email address to contact you for administrative purposes, such as confirming Training Sessions, for customer service purposes, to address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation issues, or regarding User Submissions that you have posted.
- To understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the way our services work and look and to create new services, products, features and functionality.
- To use “automatically collected” information and “cookies” information to: (a) personalize our services, (b) provide customized third party advertisements, content, and information; (c) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of Wellzee.com Services and third party marketing activities; (d) monitor aggregate site usage metrics and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
- To use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send you i) messages about Wellzee.com Services, ii) promotional messages related to such services and the activities of third parties we work with, iii) periodical articles, audio visual content and other relevant materials and iv) messages on behalf of other users who think you may be interested in Wellzee.com Services or products. You will have the ability to opt-out of receiving any such communications, through links provided in the messages,
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your devices like computer, laptop, tablet and mobile phone.
- To provide you with information and updates for our products and services. We may also send such information about products and services we feel will be of interest to you, whether offered by us or by a third party. These could be our partners, associates, advertisers or affiliates.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
- We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, send SMS alerts or notification, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online.